S-3 Group is seeking an outstanding candidate to join our growing digital team in Washington, DC as a Senior Digital Manager.
The Senior Digital Manager will be a valued member of the team who owns clients’ digital advocacy campaigns from start to finish. You’ll write compelling digital copy, create and optimize digital campaigns, turn data into actionable insights and recommendations, place paid social and search media advertising, and more. Your creative thinking skills and strategic insight along with a love of politics and public policy will be essential to your success.
Ideal candidates for this role should be creative and innovative, a lover of politics and public policy, digitally and multimedia savvy, well-organized, and an excellent writer and communicator. Candidates should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, maintain a high awareness of media and politics, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Our Senior Digital Managers bring value to our clients by analyzing, solving and presenting viable integrated solutions to client problems. They identify and inspire new work streams and solutions that lead to client growth by collaborating with and drawing on the expertise of our resources and capabilities. They identify and champion great work and understand the importance of flawless delivery. They are also exceptional leaders of teams who inspire others to act courageously.
- 5 or more years of digital advocacy experience, including at least 2 years of social media management experience, ideally in a client-facing role
- 2+ years of supervisory experience and demonstrated ability to develop and lead a team
- Strong knowledge of paid and organic social media, website, and analytics platforms, trends, and best practices
- Understanding of digital analytics; experience using performance metrics to optimize content and campaigns
- Proven record of success in developing and leading digital advocacy campaigns that create change and effectively recruit and mobilize supporters across digital channels
- Outstanding project management, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Ability to plan, execute and communicate results of a program to multiple stakeholders
- Strong copywriting and editing skills (email, social media, ads, SMS)
- High degree of initiative and commitment to delivering high-quality work
- Good judgment and interpersonal, listening, and motivational skills
- Proven ability to work as a team member within a cohesive team environment
- Serves as the day-to-day digital contact for a wide variety of clients and offers strategic counsel on paid and organic social media, website, newsletter, and other digital communications
- Closely collaborates with S-3’s team of government relations and public affairs experts, as well as external vendors, clients, and stakeholders, to develop and implement targeted digital advocacy strategies that align to organizational goals
- Leads internal, cross-divisional teams to write copy, develop creative assets, and refine narratives and messaging for digital advocacy campaigns across channels
- Leads across digital marketing channels and campaigns on best practices for developing digital advocacy and organizing plans and tactics that effectively recruit and mobilize activists
- Project manages advocacy activities across digital marketing channels
- Uses Meltwater and other social media listening tools to turn data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Trains and mentors junior colleagues
How to Apply
Interested candidates may contact us at email@example.com. Please write Senior Digital Manager in the subject line and include your resume. In your email, please tell us a little about yourself and why you think you’d be a good Senior Digital Manager at S-3.
About S-3 Group
S-3 Group is a boutique consultancy that brings together the best in government and public relations to develop and execute comprehensive and integrated strategies that help our clients win in Congress, regulatory agencies, and the court of public opinion. Recognizing the changing government relations and communications landscape and playbook, the firm offers cutting edge strategies that leverage our extensive network of contacts, creative storytelling abilities, and innovative use of technology. Working as an integrated team, we stay ahead of the game in a quickly moving environment to earn victories for clients across a broad spectrum of industries. We are an agile boutique organization that values one another and relies on every member of the firm to contribute to the firm’s success. Together we support our clients as trusted advisors and key collaborators to help them win in the fast-paced world of policy and politics.